|Skills||Exp Band||Requirement (JD)||Venue||Contact ID / Date, Day & Registration Time|
|Java Developer||3yrs-8yrs||Strong Experience in Java/J2EE, Spring & Hibernate||Interview Location: Trivandrum
Joining Location: Kochi
Tata Consultancy Services,Peepul park Campus, (Adjacent to Nippon Toyota Showroom),Karyavattom (Post), Trivandrum, Kerala-695581
| Email ID:email@example.com
Time: 9:30am to 1:00pm
|Performance Testing||3yrs-8yrs||Performance testing with Hp Load runner experience.|
The Dr. Ambedkar Foundation (DAF) is an autonomous body under the administrative control of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. The Foundation has been entrusted with the responsibility of managing, administering and carrying on the important and long-term schemes and programmes identified during the Centenary Celebration of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar. The main objectives of the foundation inter alia include implementation of programmes and activities for furthering the ideology and message of Babasaheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar among the masses in India as well as abroad.
The activities and programmes currently pursued by the Foundation are as given below:-
• Setting up of Dr. Ambedkar National Public Library at Janpath.
• Dr. Ambedkar National Award for Social Understanding and Upliftment of Weaker Sections.
• Dr. Ambedkar International Award for Social Change.
• Dr. Ambedkar Chairs in Universities/Institution for carrying out research on the thoughts and ideals of Babasaheb.
• Publication of the Collected Works of Babasaheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar into Hindi and other regional languages
• Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Award Schemes for meritorious student of Secondary Examination belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes
• Organization of seminars, symposia, conferences, workshops, lectures, exhibitions and fairs on the life and mission of Dr. Ambedkar
• Celebration of Birth Anniversary and Mahaparinirwan Diwas of Dr. Ambedkar of 14th April and 6th December respectively every year.
• Publication of Samajik Nyay Sandesh, a monthly Magazine in Hindi
• Dr. Ambedkar Medical Aid Schemes
• Dr. Ambedkar Samajik Samta Kendra Yojna
• Celebration of Birth Anniversary of Great Saints
• Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Award Schemes for meritorious students of Senior Secondary Examination belonging to Scheduled Castes.
• Dr. Ambedkar National Relief to SC victims of Atrocities.
Presently, the Foundation does not have any logo of its own. Therefore, invitation is given welcoming inputs for designing a logo for DAF.
This task seeks inputs to design a Logo for Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
The last date of submission is 18th September, 2015.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-.
Please click here for Technical Parameters and Evaluation Criteria.
If you’ve had a meal at a restaurant recently, double check your receipt to make sure that you’ve not been swindled! Many restaurants and hotels have been charging customers excessively by billing them a ‘service charge’, in addition to a service tax. They then try to convince the customer that it is part of the tax that goes to the government.
The Union Finance Ministry has clarified on Tuesday that ‘service charge’ has absolutely nothing to do with service tax, and it does not go into the government coffers. Instead, it ends up in the restaurant owner’s pocket.
In air-conditioned restaurants and hotels, service tax is set at 14%, but only on 40 percent of the total bill amount. The effective service tax rate, therefore works out to a mere 5.6 percent of the total amount charged. Many restaurants are also swindling their customers by charging a 14% tax on the entire bill amount.
Teachers’ Day is an occasion to honour the contribution of teachers in moulding the lives of all of us. It is also a day to celebrate the birth anniversary of former President of India Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan who is remembered till date as a teacher par excellence. Express your gratitude towards the guiding force, your teachers by designing e-greetings.
The top 3 designs will be awarded a cash prize as under:
1. First Prize – Rs. 10,000/-
2. Second Prize – Rs. 7,500/-
3. Third Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
The last date of submission is 3rd September, 2015.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10x12cm. Designs in any other size and layout would not be considered.
2. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries, would be published on the portal.
3. Based on actual usage, (i.e. citizen’s choice/acceptability) over the period 5th September 2015 – 20th September 2015, the top 3 designs for each of the 4 categories will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 7,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- respectively.
4. Subsequently, only the top 5 most used designs will be retained on the portal.
5. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
The draft National Book Promotion Policy (NBPP) has the role to facilitate exchange of views on all major aspects of book promotion, inter-alia covering writing/authorship, book production, publication and sale of books, their prices, copyright issues, development of book reading habit, reach of books to different segments of population in different Indian languages and quality and content of Indian books in general.The draft NBPP, along with comments received from various Ministries/Departments is being put up on mygov.in for inviting comments before it is given a final shape.
Give your input/suggestion on Draft National Book Promotion Policy
The last date to submit your comment is 10th September 2015.
Vivekananda Study Circle(VSC) celebrated Independence Day and Rakshabandhan on 24-Aug-2015 in Technopark Club House in Technopark.
The event was inaugurated by Dr. D. Babu Paul, former Chief Secretary of Kerala. He during his speech urged the techies gathered to focus on nation building activities based on Swami Vivekananda’s teachings. He said that Technopark employees who is educationally and professionally qualified in society should come forward to take up the education of children in society who are deprived of modern education. He has also mentioned that festivals like Rakshabandhan remind the youth their responsibility of guarding their fellow brothers and sisters.
Followed by Dr. Paul’s speech, Dr.S.Vasudevan, Convenor IMA State Committee for Organ Donation conducted a detailed class on awareness on Organ transplantation and importance of organ transplantation in nowadays.
Earlier the event was started with national song Vande Mataram and followed by two-minute silence in the memory of former president APJ Abdul Kalam. In the meeting which was presided by Sri. Gireesh Chandran, VSC President, welcome speech was delivered by Sri. Murali Krishnan, former Secretary of VSC and vote of thanks was delivered by Sri.Varun V, Joint Secretary, VSC.
Vivekananda Study Circle (VSC) – A voluntary group of professionals working at Technopark, with the objective of imbibing Swami Vivekananda’s teachings and carrying forward his mission, is organizing Independence Day Celebrations and Raksha Bandhan on August 24th, 6.00 PM at the Club House, Technopark Trivandrum. Dr. D. Babu Paul IAS, Former Chief Secretary of State, will grace the occasion as the chief guest and will be delivering the key note speech on the significance of Raksha Bandhan in today’s society. Dr. S. Vasudevan, Chairman of ,convenor IMA Committee for organ donation will be speaking on the importance of Organ donation and promoting awareness on the need for organ donors. The function aims to revive the national spirit and remind everyone off the duties as responsible citizens and to inspire the young professionals to dedicate some of their time in the service of our motherland and the society. The history and relevance of Raksha Bandhan will also be highlighted.
All techies are welcome.
Walk-In Interviews: 24 August to 30 August 2015 (Please see the walk-in schedules by clicking on the city name) – Referral Program
| Current Opportunities at TCS Chennai
|Skills||Experience Band||Requirement||Drive Details|
|Performance Testing||3-8yrs||Experience in Load runner, Performance Center, ALM/QC||Date: 22nd Aug 2015(Saturday)
(Kochi & Trivandrum)
Time: 9:30am to 01:00pm
Kochi Venue: TCS Centre-SEZ
TVM Venue: Tata Consultancy Services,Peepul park Campus, (Adjacent to Nippon Toyota Showroom),Karyavattom (Post), Trivandrum,
Contact Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your buddy carries a copy of all the documents listed below. In the absence of below documents we will not be able to proceed with interview
|Java Developer||3 +Yrs||Strong development experience in Java/J2EE|
|Java Architect||10 + Yrs||Architect and Design Experience|
|Hadoop Developer||3+ Yrs||Experience in Hive, MapReduce, Hbase,Spark,Pig|
|Hadoop Architect||8+ Yrs||Hadoop Architect Experience|